Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 6 - Vagt Lake

Still raining!

It's raining bad!
Wow - what a wet day. It was like buckets from being emptied from heaven but never fail - I hiked. The challenge is working in that I get out the door. Raining days are for short hikes so I went to Vagt Lake by myself assuming that walking outdoors through the puddles wouldn't be too high on most peoples list. I was soaked even though I wore my big, slicker coat and boots. Actually it was just my lower legs because I wore regular pants. My trusty companion, Pita the dog, whose smelling habit didn't seem to be diminished what-so-ever in the downpour, came along. Vagt Lake is probably all of 3-4 miles rt and best part is the diving platform that adventure seeking teen boys use on warmer, sunnier days.

No comments:

Post a Comment