Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 29 - Marathon Mt. Jeep Trail

Aleluya (Spanish spelling) - The sun is out! Unfortunately it was also my first day back at work - uggh - and I had a meeting after school with ski team parents. Needless to say I dashed off work and hiked with Ann and Emme (student teacher - runner) up the Jeep Trail. This trail is only a mile or so from my house making it a very convenient good workout. In comparison to the race trail it is comparably easy but it's still steep and you can get your heart pumping and legs burning in the first few feet (they're the steepest). I couldn't find the camera and was in a big hurry so I'll have to borrow photos from Emme. She and Ann continued up the trail into the bowl when I turned around after 40 minutes. I still got a view and a hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment